Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Elf's super glossy lip shine Review.



This is a review for Elf's Super Glossy lip shine. I have two of them Angel (clear) and Goddess (coral), and I would have to say that I actually quite enjoy these. They're not amazingly pigmented or anything but they do give a tint of color to the lips, and they're thick (but not sticky) so they tend to stay on the lips for a while. 



The smell and the taste are delicious, they smell grapey, and it is a VERY artificial/grape soda kind of grape. I like it though, it reminds me of being a little kid. 

Pros. 
  • Great smell and taste
  • Moderately pigmented 
  • Thick but not goopy/sticky
  • A fair bit of staying power

Cons. 
  • There are really none that I can think of. I mean with a price of only a buck and the fact that they are actually quite good, there really isn't much to complain about. 


I give these a 9. 

You can purchase these HERE

Facebook - The Pigmented


No comments:

Post a Comment