Sunday, May 29, 2011

Introduction!




This is my first blog post and I thought I should say a little bit about myself. My name is Leann and I'm 20 years old. I was attending beauty school (yes "was", maybe that will be a post at a later date.) but not anymore.  

I have had an interest in makeup my entire life and because of that I spend countless hours watching makeup gurus on youtube, researching makeup, and practicing makeup on myself and others. I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to makeup and take it very seriously. 

Some of my biggest inspirations are makeup gurus such as the following:

  • Petrilude - He was the first guru I watched and even though I already had an interest for makeup he fueled my already-building addiction. He is also the reason I became interested in special effects makeup 


  • Myeyeshadowisodd - She is my other reason for becoming interested in special effects makeup/full faced makeup. She continues to inspire me with everything she does. I think she should be so much more well known than she is. Seriously, check her out if you haven't before. She's amazing.
 
  • Kandee Johnson - Now, this girl fuels my more girly side of makeup. Everything she does is simply beautiful. From her Costume Makeup to her How-To's, she has taught me so much. On a side note, she is a great mother and I hope she and her kids have a great life. She's the type of person I wish I could be more like. 
 
Truth be told, there are too many to name. These are just my top three inspirations. 

Stay tuned for more blogs involving hair, makeup, how-to's, hauls, reviews, and much more.  
Oh! Can't forget nails. 
<3<3<3


- ThePigmented "Where Makeup meets Make-Believe. 

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly impressed by how far you have come now I will continue to love and support you
    - Mr. ThePigmented

    ReplyDelete